Gaining a few pounds may not seem like a big deal, but those pounds can add up over time and become obese. Obesity and overweight will increase the risk of many health problems, such as certain cancers, heart disease, diabetes, and more. Maintaining a normal weight with the help of the leading weight loss clinic in Orange County may help you stay healthier as you grow older.
This fact sheet tells you the reasons why aren’t you losing weight. Before that, let see the health conditions of being overweight.
Overweight And Obesity Health Problems
- Kidney disease
- Fatty liver disease
- Sleep apnea
- Certain types of cancer
- Heart disease and strokes
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
To avoid these kinds of issues further, consider choosing the right medical weight loss plan in Mission Viejo that fit your lifestyle, body, and needs professionally.
Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight
- You’re too focused on dieting
- Your expectations are unrealistic
- You’ve been starving yourself for too long
- You’re addicted to junk food
- You have a medical condition that is making things harder
- You’re not eating mindfully
- You’re drinking too much alcohol
- You’re not drinking water
- You’re eating too often
- You’re not cutting back on carbohydrates
- You’re not sleeping well
- You’re still drinking sugar
- You’re not doing cardio
- You’re binge eating (even on healthy food)
- You’re not lifting weights
- You’re not eating whole foods
- You’re eating too many calories
- You’re not eating enough protein
- You’re not keeping track of what you’re eating
So, are you looking to get rid of your weight in speed and expecting an effective result? Consider opting for hormone-regulated weight loss in Mission Viejo at the top-rated Weight loss clinic in Orange County!